Monday, September 23, 2013

Green Doesn't Suit Me


Oh, you cellular mobile telephones. You think you’re just so fancy roaming the streets cordless and unattached. You’re taken for granted, that’s for sure. You’re blamed for accidents and not paying attention to life. Back in the day when I was the favorite, I never caused any disturbances. Not one accident. People appreciated my services. They would even wait in line to get a feel on me. I never saw it coming where I would no longer be of service to anyone. I feel so useless all day. It’s the best feeling in the world to have purpose, to be needed, and used for good. I want to be there if a father gets off of work and wants to call his family at home. Now, these little social disturbances are in every hand at every waking moment. I don’t understand humans, you know? Gramps always told me that green doesn’t suit me. It wasn’t until these little obnoxious toys came into play that I understand. By green he meant envy. And that color doesn’t suit anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment